Workshop: Effective Email Marketing – Victoria Jan 28
When: Thursday Jan 28
9 – 3:30
Spend a day with Authorized Local Expert Robyn Quinn – at the end of the day you will have a new understanding of how to make the best use of your email lists and some tips on creating a better looking email! Lunch is included – from Salt and Pepper Fox (let us know if you have dietary considerations)
REGISTER FOR VICTORIA HERE!
During this course we’ll cover:
- Creating and Branding an Email with:
- Company Colors, Logo & Contact Information, Social Media Buttons, and Links
- Best Practices and Ground Rules for Creating Content
- Creating Engaging Content in Your Email like Buttons, Videos, and Linking
- Getting your Email Noticed in the Inbox with Subject Line and Preheader Text Tips
- Permission Marketing Best Practices
- CASL Overview & Tools to Help You Comply
- Segmenting and Target Marketing Strategies
- Use of the Contact Management Interface
- Uploading and Managing Contact
- List Growth Tools and Strategies
- Analyzing Email Reports
Who Should Attend?
This course doesn’t particularly target beginner versus advanced email users. There is content throughout the course for both beginner and advanced users. Use the course as an opportunity to freshen up your skills and learn what you may have missed when teaching yourself how to use Constant Contact, or use the course as a way to onboard yourself into using Constant Contact as a new user. Regardless of experience level, everyone leaves the day with plenty of takeaways.
It is recommended that you bring a personal laptop for use during the workshop(s).
IPads and tablets are not sufficient for hands-on activities.