VICTORIA March 29 Successful Email Marketing workshop
Wow, great to deliver training in my home town!
Successful Email Marketing Workshop
Victoria, BC | Tuesday, March 29th | 9:30 am – 3:30 pm | $179.00
Early Bird Special: Register by Wednesday March 23rd for $149
Fort Tectoria, Shaw Conference Centre
777 Fort St, Victoria, BC V8W 1H2
- Your lunch is provided and please bring your laptop
- Best parking – City of Victoria Parkades on Broughton or Johnson
- Special thanks to Womens Enterprise Centre and VIATeC
What is it?
This workshop will cover email marketing best practices that have been proven to increase opens and clicks within emails. Once best practices are covered we will work together building an email implementing best practices. You will leave with a full understanding of how to build an effective email in order to increase engagement within your emails.
During this course we’ll cover:
- Creating and Branding an Email with:
- Company Colors, Logo & Contact Information, Social Media Buttons, and Links
- Best Practices and Ground Rules for Creating Content
- Creating Engaging Content in Your Email like Buttons, Videos, and Linking
- Getting your Email Noticed in the Inbox with Subject Line and Preheader Text Tips
- Segmenting and Target Marketing Strategies
- Analyzing Email Reports
- Ensure your campaigns are CASL compliant
It is recommended that you bring a personal laptop for use during the workshop(s).
IPads and tablets are not sufficient for hands-on activities.
Robyn Quinn APR, MA, Fellow CPRS
President of Big Bang Communications, Robyn Quinn is a dynamic marketing communications professional with 20 years experience including military, technology, government, not-for-profit, association, entertainment, retail and transportation sectors. She is currently instructing Digital Content Strategy for Camosun College as well as delivering practical workshops to Chambers and business groups across the island.
Robyn has been the ALE (Authorized Local Expert) for Constant Contact on Vancouver Island and BC since 2012. A graduate of Royal Roads University (MA Professional Communications) and Saint Mary’s University (BA, and Dip. International Marketing & Finance), Robyn also has a Certificate of Change Management from PROSCI and is a long time accredited member of the Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS). As a passionate communicator – Robyn helps clients develop a strategic content management approach to create powerful connections with their customers and audiences using email and online channels.
Recognized for her innovative and successful campaigns with several regional and national awards, Robyn was nominated in 2013 for the RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards.